Thursday, July 22, 2010


Aalo Mora Kandhei was challenging role: Archita
Charming tomboy or blusing belle, the forte of this young artiste is really prolific. Oriya actress Archita in a tete-a-tete with Subrat Pati -





Q: Would you kindly tell about the movie you lately acted in?
A: ‘Aalo Mora Kandhei’. It is now running in theatres successfully.
Q: What are the highlights of this movie to attract the audience?
A: It has a strong storyline …family story with a lot of sentiments. It must and surely catch the fancy of the audience.
Q: Tell about your character in it.
A: I play the role of an advocate, a very well-known and professional person. It is a challenging role in my career.
Q: What was your experience during shooting of this film?
A: Initially I was terribly afraid of it. I had no experience of a lawyer’s job. They have a total different disposition I am unfamiliar with. There was a long dialogue running pages. I had to get it by heart. It was also fun to beat Mihir and Siddhant, my co-artists with witty arguments in the made-up court room.
Q: ‘Aalo Mora Kandhei’ is one of the four films released in this Rajo festival. Will your film fair well financially?
A: More films releasing on one occasion is certainly a good sign for our Oriya film industry. The number does not matter, only excellence counts. All these films are well advanced technically.

Q: How do you land a role in film?

A: I was well into modeling before I acted in my first film, ‘Oh, My Love’ in 2005.
Q: Who are your favourite stars?
A: Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, Anubhav, Barsha, Priya.
Q: Who do you love to act with?

A: (She ruminates) I am very comfortable with Anubhav and Sabyasachi. I feel at ease with Akash also.
Q: What would you have been, were you not a film actress?
A: I am doing B Tech now. After one year, I will be an engineer.
Q: As the reigning queen of the Oriya film industry, what is your message to your fans?
A: Many thanks for your commendation. My message to my fans, “Watch my film, Aalo Mora Kandhei”.

1 comment:

  1. KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.

    KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.


    KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.


    ReplyDelete